Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I post this just as a record that I did attend camp in 2006.  However, I did not file a report that year so the antics will just have to remain in the memories of those young enough to remember.
SEH

Adult leaders,

Thank you for your commitment and willingness to
assist in Goshen scout camp this year. I have
attached a schedule of proposed coverage for camp this
year. We currently have 13 boys registered and would
like to have 3 adult leaders at camp.

Wayne Janzen Full Week June 26-July 1
Kimball Hicks Full Week June 26-July 1
Scott Hamm Partial Week
John Evans Partial Week

Both Scott and John have indicated a preference for
the earlier part of the week, so I will leave it up to
you both to discuss options that will work for both.
If one of you cannot cover the latter half of the
week, please let Shawn Frost know and he can find a
replacement. I will also leave it to Brother Janzen
to coordinate a suggested departure time on Monday (as
he has made this trips quite a few times).

For those of you who have not attended camp in the
past, you do not need to bring a tent, however you
will need to bring the physical form completed by your
physician. I have attached a copy for you if you are
over 40 and under 40 uses the same form your sons have
already received. I 've also attached a copy of the
troop and individual equipment list as a guideline.

In addition, we have three plastic bins and a box in
the shed with cooking and camping equipment. The
bishop has a key and I would suggest you inspect the
equipment before departure and decide which pieces
need to be brought.

I appreciate your service, if you have any questions
the best way to reach me is via e-mail or cellphone
703-930-5323.

Thanks again and have a great time!

Trent 

No comments: